- 23 March 2023 Justine Mettraux : « I realise how lucky I am to prepare the Vendée Globe »
- 20 March 2023 Vendée Globe 2024 race management team revealed
- 19 March 2023 How to take part in the Vendée Globe 2024?
- 17 March 2023 Paprec Arkea and For People : what they show about the evolution of IMOCAs
- 14 March 2023 Sébastien Marsset is one step closer to the Vendée Globe 2024
To date, the Vendée Globe is the greatest sailing race round the world, solo, non-stop and without assistance. The event followed in the wake of the Golden Globe which had initiated the first circumnavigation of this type via the three capes (Good Hope, Leeuwin and Horn) in 1968. The eight editions of what is now called the Everest of the seas by the public have enabled 167 contenders to take the start of this extraordinary race.View more