- 13:31 Brève Declarations of Intent
- 17:32 News Louis Duc: "This is a boat which wanted to go again"
- 10:11 E-sailing The Vendée Globe is already back on Virtual Regatta!
- 10:20 News Défi Azimut, Plenty of Promise
- 16:30 News The Vendée Arctic - Les Sables d'Olonne 2022 Offers a Demanding 3,500 mile course
To date, the Vendée Globe is the greatest sailing race round the world, solo, non-stop and without assistance. The event followed in the wake of the Golden Globe which had initiated the first circumnavigation of this type via the three capes (Good Hope, Leeuwin and Horn) in 1968. The eight editions of what is now called the Everest of the seas by the public have enabled 167 contenders to take the start of this extraordinary race.View more