- 11:23 #VG2024 Denis Van Weynbergh and Szabi Weöres: alone at sea, but helping each other ashore
- 17:31 Vendée Arctique - Les Sables d'Olonne The Vendée Arctique debrief
- 10:24 News About Last Night. Thousands Honour Vendée Globe Skippers in Les Sables D’Olonne
- 16:23 Vendée Arctique - Les Sables d'Olonne 25 solo skippers at the start of the Arctic Vendée – Les Sables d’Olonne
- 15:19 News Dalin: “The year couldn't have started better"
To date, the Vendée Globe is the greatest sailing race round the world, solo, non-stop and without assistance. The event followed in the wake of the Golden Globe which had initiated the first circumnavigation of this type via the three capes (Good Hope, Leeuwin and Horn) in 1968. The eight editions of what is now called the Everest of the seas by the public have enabled 167 contenders to take the start of this extraordinary race.View more