- 12:38 News A Sponsor for Dennis Van Weynbergh Sets the Belgian Skipper On Course for 2024
- 19:38 News Alain Leboeuf is the new President of the Vendée Globe.
- 11:06 News Wish You Were Here…Skippers Postcards From Their Summer
- 14:29 News Benjamin Dutreux Raises His Game For 2024 With The Purchase of 11th HOUR IMOCA
- 19:36 News Summer, Little Time to Pause for Skippers
To date, the Vendée Globe is the greatest sailing race round the world, solo, non-stop and without assistance. The event followed in the wake of the Golden Globe which had initiated the first circumnavigation of this type via the three capes (Good Hope, Leeuwin and Horn) in 1968. The eight editions of what is now called the Everest of the seas by the public have enabled 167 contenders to take the start of this extraordinary race.View more